Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving Time!

We leave Uttaradit tonight, then a few days in Bangkok organizing visas before flying to Taiwan on Wednesday! Woohoo!

Some of our friends and coworkers had a nice dinner for us last night, and specially ordered all our favorite foods-- great sendoff!


I finally have all my NZ pics on Flickr, but haven't had the time to make blog posts about them.

If you're not familiar with the Flickr format, briefly, you can:

1. Look at my whole photo stream, page by page, in order of when they were uploaded.

2. Watch a slide show of my photos in order from date of upload

3. or look at my "albums" and click on thumbnails or watch a slide show of just the albums.

You can also search my tags, I always tag my photos with the location they were taken in.


No comments: